Help Us Help You
Things to consider before your carpet cleaning appointment:
- Secure breakables from the furniture that you would like moved
- Pre-vaccuum your carpet
- Have the rooms that we are going to clean picked up and ready to go. There is no charge to clean small closets as long as they are ready.
- This is a great time to have your pets groomed. They don’t want to have to wait outside and when they come home, they are clean too.
- If it is hot and humid outside, begin to cool the indoor air temperature at or around 75 degrees. This will speed the drying process.
- If you have pet damage, it helps to know where it is. You can mark areas with painter’s tape.
- Do you have furniture, area rugs, or stairs to clean? It’s not too late!